Skip to main content

BFG Division: Pulse Rifle


BFG Division: Pulse Rifle



A big plasma particle accelerator releasing bursts of destructive plasma energy at high velocity for busting demon butts. The rifle can be wielded only by the big boys.

This fictional artwork is based off the iconic StarCraft C-14 Gauss Rifle

The UAC logo was made by otrixx from DeviantArt View>>

I was trying to combine different arts from different artists, using the StarCraft C-14 rifle as a base. So this is what resulted after almost half an hour modeling. I will continue to enhance the design.

The main idea was to make a weapon similar to the M4A1 Pulse Rifle from Aliens movie series.

The color scheme was inspired by the Doom Slayer suit from Doom game series.

Newest Renders:







Older Renders:









My Equipment (Great Deals):

Asus Laptop I use for complex modelling and for rendering  View>>

Asus Laptop I use for lightweight modelling  View>>

Reliable shock-proof Transcend 1TB portable hard drive I use for backup View>>

Fast Sandisk 32GB drive I use for quick backup or for moving files between computers View>>

Very responsive Dell mouse I use on all of my workstations View>>

Previous Renders:



Adjustable rifle-stock for ease of use

Sponsor:

Tired of waving through traffic when driving or commuting to work? You can work from home! Click Here to Learn More








My Audio Equipment (Great Deals):

Great sounding but cheap earphones  View>>



Early Drafts:

I traced the side of the weapon, forming a box then I decided to make it look like the StarCraft C-14


I started with this rough model inspired by old Doom weapons





Sponsor(s):

Earn bitcoins with your PC whenever it's idle or when you are downloadng a movie

Popular posts from this blog

AntiGrav Fighter

AntiGrav Fighter Tweet A fighter aircraft built using reverse engineered alien technology. The aircraft uses gravity manipulation technology as its main propulsion allowing it to fly quietly in the sky. The UAC logo was made by  otrixx  from DeviantArt  View>> UAC AntiGrav by HJ Einstein on Sketchfab My Equipment (Great Deals): Asus Laptop I use for complex modelling and for rendering   View>> Asus Laptop I use for lightweight modelling   View>> Reliable shock-proof Transcend 1TB portable hard drive I use for backup  View>> Fast Sandisk 32GB drive I use for quick backup or for moving files between computers  View>> Very responsive Dell mouse I use on all of my workstations  View>> Sponsor(s): Earn  bitcoins  with your PC whenever it's idle or when you are downloadng a movie Learn More>>

Raptor Pistol

Raptor Pistol Tweet A compact pistol version of the bigger light combustible gas rifles for more demanding operators who need more stopping power in a pistol. This scifi artwork is based of the Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 AE Latest Renders: Added more details to the combustion chamber Sponsor: Tired of waving through traffic when driving or commuting to work? You can work from home!  Click Here to Learn More Added screw holes on top to make the mechanism more secure in place. Tweet   My Equipment (Great Deals): Asus Laptop I use for complex modelling and for rendering   View>> Asus Laptop I use for lightweight modelling   View>> Reliable shock-proof Transcend 1TB portable hard drive I use for backup  View>> Fast Sandisk 32GB drive I use for quick backup or for moving files between computers  View>> Very responsive Dell mouse I use on all of my workstations  View>> Sponsor(s): Refer yo